∎ ETRAYA MODS ∎ (
etrayamods) wrote2024-02-22 08:17 am
Entry tags:
∎ drops & updates ∎
DROPS
Sorry to see you go!
Please comment below with "DROP" in the subject line, and the below form:
Please comment below with "DROP" in the subject line, and the below form:
UPDATES
Want to canon update your character? Great! Please comment below with "CANON UPDATE" in the subject line, and the below form.
You can also use this form to let the mods know when your character has changed in some significant way since your application. Unless this update takes place and is approved, mods will assume characters are meant to be played to the version portrayed in their application. See this FAQ question for more.
You can also use this form to let the mods know when your character has changed in some significant way since your application. Unless this update takes place and is approved, mods will assume characters are meant to be played to the version portrayed in their application. See this FAQ question for more.

DROP
character journal: sunshots
character name & canon: Kara Zor-El | Supergirl '26
DROP
character journal:
character name & canon: Shang De / To Be Hero X
Apologies for dropping right after apping, but I just have to admit that it's not really as good a fit for me as I initially thought, and I'd rather not extend the wait and leave everybody in ambiguity when I just don't see this working out.
DROP
character journal:
character name & canon: Loki, MCU
Thank you so much for having me!